We run an enhanced minibus service to and from the College from a number of areas in partnership with smart transportation company Zeelo and TK Travel. Bus routes are under constant review and new routes may be launched subject to sufficient levels of demand.
Bus routes cover the following areas:
- Sonning Common/Caversham/Reading Station
- Thatcham/Reading Station
- Riseley/Arborfield/Spencers Wood/Shinfield
- Late Bus to Reading Station at 5.15pm from the College (complimentary and bookable through St Joseph’s Main Reception – cut off is 2pm on the day of travel)
Flexible ticket options include:
- Annual Passes: unlimited travel throughout the academic year – no need to book, you will be automatically allocated to every journey.
- Term Passes: unlimited travel throughout the whole term – no need to book, you will be automatically allocated to every journey.
- Bundle passes: ideal for more flexibility – you can pick and choose when you want to travel, and only pay for the rides you use
Please book through the Zeelo booking system and select your nearest pick-up location
- Choose your child’s ticket type and confirm
- Follow the steps to create your Zeelo account. Please create the account in your name, by using your email address or whichever address you would like to receive future communications about the service. After which, you can add your child’s name as the rider(s).
- You will need to book onto the specific journeys you would like your child to ride if you purchase a flexible ticket. If you purchase an Annual or Termly pass you will be auto-allocated a seat, however you must cancel the journeys you don’t wish to use to allow for other parents to book a seat.
- You can book or cancel your ride up to 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- You will receive your tickets via email to show the driver, or, if your child does not have a smartphone they can just say their name when boarding the bus
Don’t live near the current pick-ups? You can also suggest a new stop on the Zeelo booking page. Under ‘Find a pickup near me’ there is a ‘Request new pick-up’ option. Zeelo will continually review the routes and always look to optimise and improve the service for all riders and review this with St Joseph’s.
If you have any questions, you can see some FAQs here or can contact the Zeelo team 24/7 on their website live chat, by emailing email@example.com.
All pupils are expected to adhere to St Joseph’s uniform regulations.
Stevensons is the uniform stockist for all St Joseph’s College uniform and PE/Games kit for Prep – Year 11. Items can be ordered online or bought in store:
Sixth Form wear business dress and order their Games kit from Grays International (full details in the above document).