We are so impressed with our teams’ resilience and determination in the latest F1 in Schools UK STEM Challenge; this competition took place during a challenging time. Well done to everyone who took part.
All the teams who entered set up an F1 team and designed, manufactured and raced a model car against teams all over the country. Their tenacity paid off and all St Joseph’s teams performed brilliantly. You should all be very proud of yourselves!
Team members: Abhisht, Elspeth, Krish, Rohma and Zaki
- Best Engineered Car Award
- Star Quality: Verbal Presentation Award
- Star quality: Research & Development Award
Team Caught Red Handed
Team members: Aadya, Luca, Jishnu and Nathan
- Lightning Reaction Time
- Star quality: Portfolio Award
- Primary Class Regional Champions
Team members: Eoin, Riley, Krish and Ben
- Finished second in the London Regionals of the Entry Category – the design and aesthetics of their car were particularly praised by the judges.
- Runner up Regional champion